The Dieffenbachia, known as the dumb cane, or Evergreen, is a common houseplant with a bad reputation for being poisonous to pets and humans. The good news is that you can still bring home an artificial dumb cane plant that looks just like the real thing with this vivid variegation in full display with zero maintenance. Standing from a planter, this faux plant is perfect for desktops or office space. Manufactured with synthetic materials and are well designed and constructed to be life-like in appearance. No maintenance is needed for this artificial plant, wipe with a soft dry cloth for cleaning.
Item will need to be re-shaped when removed from the box, this artificial plant can easily bend for reshaping purposes - please separate and fluff the stems to achieve the desired fullness.
- Available in 4 color tones
- Each item consists of 14 fronds
- High-quality fabric with UV-resistant coating on fronds
- Synthetic plastic & steel wire for branches and structural skeleton
- Overall length: 22.8"
- The price is for 1 piece of bush
- The vase shown in the picture is not included